SIELE Curso de Preparación
Comprensión Lectora (Completo)
This course is designed for those students who aspire to pass the SIELE Exam successfully and wish to obtain this official degree with international prestige that opens doors to universities in Spanish-speaking countries and new job markets.
Students will attend an Intensive preparation program focused on passing the exam. In the program, you will review SIELE exam questions, learn exam techniques and receive insider tips from experienced teachers. The program duration is 2 weeks and consists of 20 weekly group classes. All don Quijote Schools are official SIELE Exam centres.
SIELE is a multi-level exam in which each task in each test presents a different degree of difficulty. The candidate is placed in their proficiency level, from level A1 to level C1, according to the CEFR. The SIELE Exam is promoted by Instituto Cervantes, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Universidad de Salamanca and Universidad de Buenos Aires. These institutions guarantee the standards for quality and good practices in the creation of the tests and the use of diverse linguistic varieties in the Spanish-speaking world.
This educational methodology promotes learning in a fluid and natural way. It is specialised for those who want the security of being well prepared for any section of the test.
This course will open for enrolment on April 1st 2019.
- Teacher of Spanish as a Foreign Language, by Instituto Cervantes, Dublin (Ireland), 2011.
- DELE Examiner, Instituto Cervantes, Dublin (Ireland), 2013.
- Certificate "Critical Thinking and Emotional Learning", Instituto Cervantes, Dublin (Ireland), 2017.
- SIELE Exam, Certified Trainer, 2018.
- Bachelors Degree in Arts (Languages) by University of Burgos (Spain).
- Masters Degree in Scenic Arts by University of Burgos (Spain).
- Founder and Spanish teacher at Online Spanish Tutor.
- Hosts retreats and workshops on Spanish language, culture, and creative writing.
- Ortega, Maria, Lobato, María Luisa (dir.) No puede ser, ed. de María Ortega; Kassel, Reichenberger, Colección Ediciones Críticas, vol. V.
- Ortega, María. “De hombres celosos y mujeres industriosas: de Lope a Moreto (desarrollo de un tema cervantino)”. 777-786. (Sobre No puede ser de Moreto y su fuente directa, El mayor imposible de Lope, a través de El celoso extremeño de Cervantes).
- Ortega, María. “Recepción y difusión de No puede ser en Europa: Traducciones y adaptaciones de una comedia moretiana”. En: Del verbo al espejo (ver Misceláneos general).